EAAI-17 Paper Submission
Paper submission deadline: September 14, 2016
EAAI-17 Main Paper Track submissions should be in one of the following formats:
- Full-length papers (6 pages + 1 page of references) and presentations for the symposium
- Extended abstract/poster contributions (2 pages) highlighting preliminary or ongoing work
Abstract and Paper Submission
Complete details on submission requirements, including paper formatting guidelines, will be available at the AAAI's EAAI-17 web site. Please pay careful attention to the submission instructions provided.
EAAI follows AAAI formatting therefore use the 2017 AAAI Author Kit. Note, the author kit provides AAAI style files and formatting information. It is NOT NECESSARY to do the following at the submission stage (only if your paper is accepted):
- Submit source files
- Submit copyright form
- Include copyright slug on paper
It is MANDATORY that you meet the following requirements:
- Papers must not exceed six pages + 1 page of references during the submission phase.
- Papers must be formatted for BLIND review with NO AUTHOR or AFFLIATION information included in the paper.
The EAAI-17 proceedings will be published by AAAI.
Policy Concerning Submissions to Other Conferences or Journals
EAAI-17 will not consider any paper that, at the time of submission, is under review for or has already been published or accepted for publication in a journal or another conference. Once submitted to EAAI-17, authors may not submit the paper elsewhere during EAAI/AAAI's review period. These restrictions apply only to refereed journals and conferences, not to unrefereed forums or workshops with a limited audience and without archival proceedings. Authors must confirm that their submissions conform to these requirements at the time of submission.